Monday, May 19, 2008

I am sooo tired...


and sunburned and still have a half a day to go. Have lots to talk about, spring fling, baseball, birthdays, and pre-school graduations!!

3 comments:

Mandie said...

Aren't you glad it all over you stressed for nothing. Sounds like the kids had fun and it all went well. I told you that you have nothing to worry about. You worry way to much. You are so talented and good and everything you do I don't know why you stress. Good job. Talk to you later.
Mandie

Brandi said...

Can't wait to hear more...your a busy lady!

Thanks for stopping by...it always makes me excited when "new" people come visit!

The Carter Life said...

Chris I'm so sorry about your sun-burn! It looked like it hurt on Monday! I had a great time with you and your sisters at the graduation. Hope we can do more together. Just think...maybe that sunburn will turn into a great tan! Just keep it moisturized and don't let it pill. Talk To You Later. Luv Ya Tons.