Saturday, June 14, 2008

Happy Father's Day...

To so many of the wonderful men I know and love!! First and foremost my husband...
Here are a few fun things about my hubby...
1) He loves archery and has started building some of his own long bows.
2) He has a rather large collection of vintage bows.
3) He loves scary movies.
4) He's a night owl - which is hard for him cause he has to get up at 4:30 a.m. to catch the bus!!
5) He works at the INL as an operator, building armour for the MI-A2 Abrams tanks.
6) He LOVES to hunt - and enjoys taking his boys, his best hunting partners.
7) He is a great son...always helping his parents when they need it. I have never heard him be disrespectful in anyway to his parents or any one for that matter.
8) He is a hard worker...whether at his job, around the house, or helping someone else.
9) He's a volunteer fireman for Shelley Fire and has been for about 12 years.
10) He has size 13 feet.
11) He is his sons' hero...even as they get older they look up to their dad and still want to be like him.
12) He is our daughters' king...and they are his princess's, they have their daddy wrapped around their little fingers. He is so kind and gentle and can't say no to them.
13) He helps me around the house like no other...laundry, dishes, pickin' up...
I ask myself all the time what I did to deserve a man like John. He loves us, provides for us and we can ask him to do anything for us and he does it. He's strong, both psychically and spiritually. He strives to be a wonderful father, giving all he has for our happiness and going without so many things.
And my own father... I love him so much! He has always been there for me. He works so hard to provide for his family and shares so much with his grandchildren whom he loves so much. I love you dad!Also want to tell my brother Blake, my two brother-in-laws, Mike & Mike, my Grandpa Fillmore, and Grandpa Carter how much I love and them and what great men they are!!
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY !!!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I do have to say those are some of the best lookin men I have ever seen.