Idaho Falls Cal Ripkin 2008 AA Champions!!!! 

Way to go Phillie's!! They beat the Royales 12-2. They played great together, had some good hits, and some nice plays! Jace plays first base and we are so proud of him! We celebrated with dinner at Arby's!! We spent most of the day planting flowers and cleaning up. The street in front of our house kind of slops so the water doesn't run down to the drain always...so today John pulled out the fire hose and he and Jace washed out the gutter and sidewalks...



John also helped me plant some flowers out front. I wanted to take some pictures but never got it done so hoping to do that tomorrow. I always want to do like before and after pictures but always forget the before!! So I want to take some pictures of my flowers I just planted and again in a few months after they all bloom - I hope anyway. I do not have a green thumb, I only have artificial plants inside my house, I can't grow a thing!! So we'll see how it goes!! Ohhh and guess what else??? I got my red glasses!! I took a few pictures with Halle wearing them...


Ya like? I can so totally see, especially at night when I drive. Everything is so much clearer...imagine that!! Yes Halle has a messy face!! It's a little dirt, popsicle, and un-crustable Pb&j. But her is still such a dolly!! Going to spend tomorrow getting ready for Sunday. Remember the song..."Saturday is a special day..the day we get ready for Sunday...!!" I have sharing time and have to get a Father's Day gift together for the primary, shop for John ( I don't know why..he always tells me on Mother's day "you're not my mother", of course he's joking but it still irritates me!!), shop for father-in-law, who is impossible to buy for he has everything and it's so hard to think of anything, do bills, and buy groceries!! So I'm off to bed to get some ZZZZZ's!!
So thankful for...1) John helping me plant flowers - I HATE planting them 2) Jace won and had a great baseball season 3) my glasses...I can see again!!
1 comment:
Good Job Jace we are so proud of you thanks for being such a good example to Braxton Carson and Carter. And oh Miss Halle you you little lady.
Post a Comment