I love rainbows, they almost seem surreal to me. Sometimes they are so beautiful and the colors are so vivid..they seem like they can't possibly be real. I just stare at them and watch them till they disappear - they don't last long. So thankful for... 1) rainbows 2) rain - without the rain there would be no rainbows 3) beautiful sunsets - with rainbows ;)
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Look...
at the view from my back porch this evening around sunset!!

“May flowers always line your path and sunshine light your day. May songbirds serenade you every step along the way. May a rainbow run beside you in a sky that's always blue. And may happiness fill your heart each day your whole life through.” ~ Irish Blessing
I love rainbows, they almost seem surreal to me. Sometimes they are so beautiful and the colors are so vivid..they seem like they can't possibly be real. I just stare at them and watch them till they disappear - they don't last long. So thankful for... 1) rainbows 2) rain - without the rain there would be no rainbows 3) beautiful sunsets - with rainbows ;)
I love rainbows, they almost seem surreal to me. Sometimes they are so beautiful and the colors are so vivid..they seem like they can't possibly be real. I just stare at them and watch them till they disappear - they don't last long. So thankful for... 1) rainbows 2) rain - without the rain there would be no rainbows 3) beautiful sunsets - with rainbows ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Those pictures are gorgeous! I love your music.
Post a Comment