Friday, June 6, 2008

Yesterday and today...

Yesterday Hannah had her first softball game. She did great!
She hits the ball...


makes it to first...
then second...
almost home, makin' a stop at third...
and home plate!!Good job Hannah! We spent the rest of the day doing odd and ends. Halle was a little worn out, with messy face and all...

It's hard for her to catch a nap when the kids are out for summer but around 4:00 or so if she slows down, she zonks out!! Sweet little angel !! Today I had an eye appointment. I lost my glasses a few months ago and can not see at night to drive. That's the only time I really need them, or if we go to a movie or to see things far away. They just sharpen things up. I picked out some red ones!! Oooh-la-la!! Since I don't wear them everywhere I decided to get a little crazy!! They'll be here in a week.
And today...John is finishing up tiling our bathroom so we can get the tile saw back to the wonderful people who let us borrow it - thanks Joanna & Kenny, sorry we had it so long!!! I wish I had taken some before pictures, but here's where we are right now...

Our shower... Blake and John put in new plumbing, a tub, and tiled around the walls. They did a great job..
John getting ready to tile the floor...
We sill have to touch up and texture the walls, paint, put in a new toilet, and then decorate!! It will be nice and John does great work!! Then off to the many other projects we have....it never ends! So thankful for 1) I have my own handy man 2) I have my own "hot-lookin" handy man 3) and hopefully in the next couple of weeks I'll finally have a toilet again upstairs.

No comments: