
This next picture is pretty special to me...it's of our parents, grandparents, and great grandma...
Front - left to right - Grandma Fillmore, Mom, me, John, Betty - John's Mom, Bruce - John's Dad, Grandma Mellies - who turned 99 this year, and Grandma Gardner - who passed away in 1993. Back - left to right - Grandpa Fillmore, Great Grandma Carter - she turned 97 this year , Grandma Carter, Grandpa Carter, and Dad.
And next my best friends. I love these guys. Now we all (or soon will) have families of our own. We have so much fun together and have added two other wonderful brother-in-laws and a wonderful sister-in-law. I love you all.
Stephanie, me, Blake, and Mandie...
So excited...18 days to go!! Hannah served at her achievement day leaders wedding reception. She looked so cute and grown-up, we snapped a few pictures.... Before I know it we'll be snappin' her bridal pictures. But we still have too many fun things to do and look forward too (and fight about)! Took the girls swimming today at the local pool and the boys went golfing with some friends and rented a driving cart so they had alot of fun on that. Justin came home and went fishing with some friends and Jace had baseball practice. He has one more All-star tournament in Soda Springs this Friday and Saturday then we are officially done with that. It's been fun, but long. Well it's late and I already had to re-type this once cause I hit a button and erased it all. So thankful for...1) our little local swimming pool 2) ibuprofen - I don't know if it's the heat, the kids, or both, but I end up with a headache at least once a day 3) my little chicks...even though they may be the cause of my headaches :0)

3 comments:
It was amazing how little your brother and sisters were!! They were so cute. It is amazing how fast time goes. It is so true that we will be having weddings for our own children before we know it!!!
Chris your posts are so enjoyable!
I'm telling now....those beautiful girls you have, will have boys knocking down your doors! Hannah looks so grown up already.
I can't believe how little we all look. It seems like just yesterday that you were getting married and I remember looking at you and knowing that my sister was the prettiest bride. You and John are a awesome couple and I admire you in so many ways. Love you tons!
Post a Comment