Our rings...I was one of the first to get married out of the girls and I remember everyone was like "your ring is sooo big", all my cousins, sisters, and friends, and now it's like a chip compared to theirs - not complaining, wouldn't trade it for the world...and John can't wear his where he works, we'd been married about 5 years and someone at John's work asked him if he was ever going to get married...he was like I've been married about 5 years and they were like no way!! He likes it that way too, makes it easier to pick up the ladies at the bars. I'M TOTALLY JOKING...he doesn't go to bars....;)
(I love John's hands...they're strong, rough, calloused, he can hold my whole hand in his, just as he holds my whole heart!)Coming out of the Idaho Falls Temple...all smiles!!

My eternal best friend...

It was a beautiful, magical, perfect day...
2 comments:
WOW.....what a beautiful couple you guys are! You look like models. I love your dress. My dress was long sleeves as well, but I hated it! Kenny also wore a white tux...man things have changed. I have really enjoyed reading about your courtship. Kenny & I had our 29th aniversary this month as well. Boy oh Boy......how time flies. Great Post!!
It is so fun to read your courting entries... I remember that day as if it was yesterday (when you post the pictures... to jog my memory) That was a great day. I remember be soooo jealous of you! I wanted to get married so bad. It was long in coming but my day finally came! Thanks for your thoughts... it has been fun!
Post a Comment