It was so great to visit and reconnect ...we missed you Derek and Courtney and will hopefully see you next year!! Still have so much to share and update our anniversary countdown!! Time flies when your havin' fun. (If you watch my slide show, after you click play...click on full screen, then light the fuse) ENJOY!!
 |
|
|
3 comments:
WOW that slide show was adorable. I need to use that program the next time I do a slide show. Thank you so much for telling Courtney and Derek that you missed them. They were so upset when they saw all the pictures of the fun that we had. Thank you for making mine and Camerons 4th.. a blast!!! Please lets not distance ourselves again.. whatever that was about! Courtney and Derek really dont have many cousins their age and it would be so nice when they came up if they had kids to play with!!! THanks again! Your the best!!! Love ya tons
I deleted my first post....I was havnig a brain fart!! That slide show was adorable!! I watched it twice! :) It was so much fun spending a few days with all of you!! It was so much fun seeing all of our kids playing together, and then remembering all the fun times we had when we were kids! My girls loved playing with Halle and Hannah, and all the boys!! They keep talking about how much fun they had, and how excited they are to go back and play! And if you guys ever come to Boise for sports for your boys or anything, we would love to get together!! Thanks so much for making our visit so much fun!! Can't wait for the next time!! :) Love ya guys!
Post a Comment