and now I'm irritated cause I have to wait until August 2nd for the next one...but I'll be there, Barnes & Nobles at midnight to get the new book..."Breaking Dawn"!! I already have it reserved. Sometimes I am such a wimp...they're not really scary but I let my mind wander and really start to freak my self out...I usually read till one or two in the morning and then I have to go potty - downstairs (cause the upstairs is STILL not finished), and I just know Victoria is waiting down there to "suck my blood"!! I've woken John up a few times and he actually will go with me but then I feel silly with him standing there, waiting for me to pee! Oh well, it might give him some incentive to finish the upstairs bathroom right? Anyways...more of Halle...this is what else she does when her sister is gone swimming...Thursday, July 24, 2008
I finished it...
and now I'm irritated cause I have to wait until August 2nd for the next one...but I'll be there, Barnes & Nobles at midnight to get the new book..."Breaking Dawn"!! I already have it reserved. Sometimes I am such a wimp...they're not really scary but I let my mind wander and really start to freak my self out...I usually read till one or two in the morning and then I have to go potty - downstairs (cause the upstairs is STILL not finished), and I just know Victoria is waiting down there to "suck my blood"!! I've woken John up a few times and he actually will go with me but then I feel silly with him standing there, waiting for me to pee! Oh well, it might give him some incentive to finish the upstairs bathroom right? Anyways...more of Halle...this is what else she does when her sister is gone swimming...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Chris.....you are a speed demon!
I still haven't finished the 3rd book, I'm too busy blogging when I have extra time. Don't spill the beans yet!!! Halle...I could eat her up....so darn cute.
Shannon liked them? I am sure that John will love his shoes. I got new shoes while Cameron and I was up there for the 4th and I love them. They are these new Saucony brands. The are amazing. Maybe that is something that I can blog about after I get back from my run!
I need you email address so I can talk with you without a comment and the WHOLE world reading it!! hehe and mandies and stephanies
I guess you need mine
shayhenke@hotmail.com
Ok....so I am now totally addicted to those books! I got all 3 as an early birthday gift on Wednesday and have already read the 1st one! I love them!! Halle is adorable in those picturs...Kylee likes Phineas and Ferb too...me, not so much, but she loves it! And those picturs of Halle's "muffins"...she is too cute!! Happy anniversary this weekend!!!
Post a Comment