I went to bed last night just planning on reading a few chapters and guess what??? I read the whole book!!! I finally closed the book at 4:00 a.m.!! I could not put it down!! Luckily my neighbor had book 2 - "New Moon".
So I'm going to try to read a little bit this afternoon, but it's hard when the kids are home and I have to wear all my "hats" during the day...but stayin' up till 4:00 a.m. takes it's toll on this mama,but then again....
Off to read my new obsession!!
3 comments:
I TOLD YOU!!! You are making me want to go and read them again. Just a few more weeks and the 4th one comes out!! The 2nd one is a little different than the 1st one. I cant decide which one I like more. If you go to that one ladies blog... the dailyscoop one. She talks a little bit about the 2nd one in one of her blogs. Maybe you can relate the the 2nd one a little bit with the Carlson boy (cant remember his name) Happy reading!
That is totally crazy!! My husband thinks I am ignoring him when I read books...especially about Vampires! The 3rd book is a little harder to get into, but still leaves you wanting for more.
Great Job!!!
oh my gosh!!! I need to read those books!!! I am seriosuly going to be the last person in the world to read these! :) That is so cool! :) Andy was traveling for work over your neck of the woods...I made him drop some bows off at Aunt Linda's, she wanted some for their family pictures. And no...I haven't gotten around to calling about the bows...I don't know if she would remember me by name...and I'm a little chicken!! AAAHHH!! I think that little quote is awesome...about the mystique and everything! Hilarious!!
Post a Comment