Thursday, August 21, 2008

Halle...

met her pre-school teacher today, Mrs. Ottley!! She starts school Wednesday and her is so excited...we snapped a few pictures before we left!! And we'll snap more on Wednesday!! Can you tell she's the baby...the oldest and the youngest usually have the most pictures... I also have found some awesome (I think awesome has found it's way back into my vocabulary...I sure have been using it alot lately) hair websites and tried one on Halle today!What do ya think?? It was super simple and only took a few minutes. I also stopped in to Robert's today and they had all their single stemmed flowers 40% off so I grabbed some in a bunch of different colors to make flowers for the girls hair...I'll post them if they turn out!! Have to run... may be back later!!!

4 comments:

Jonna said...

Well all I can say, is you guys sure make pretty babies!! They just get cuter and cuter. I love the hair...so pretty! Well, do you have a few minutes to yourself during the day now? What do you think? Enjoy - Enjoy your 2 hours of catch up bliss.

Adrienne said...

Ooooo! Cute hair. I can't wait till Rhya gets some hair for me to play with.
(glad you like the lasagna!)

Mandie said...

Halle's hair looked really cute today. She is a cute little girl. I love her tons.

Anonymous said...

LOVE the hair!! I am loving all those hair websites too...I have been in a hair rut and I check those daily! Haven't tried that one yet though...but now definitely will! She is too cute! Kylee starts preschool soon too...can't believe they are old enough for that! Too cute! Have fun making your flower hair stuff! I kinda fell in love with putting flowers in the girlies hair this summer!! can't wait to see pics!