The kids went back to school today!! Yea!! Kinda have mixed emotions about it too. I'm ready to get back into a routine, but on the other hand I miss the carefree days of summer, sleepin' in, stayin' up late, doing whatever, whenever!! And the start of school also means my babies are growing up!! Another year gone by...every year going by faster than the one before!! Everyone seemed to be ok...not too nervous. Jace wanted me to walk in with him and set up his locker, Hannah wanted me to hang out for a few minutes till the bell rang, and Justin, well...we just drove to the doors of the high school and he said, "Stop! Stop right here, bring my football stuff when I call ya... bye..." jumped out and never looked back. I snapped this picture of him walking into "Shelley High"...(I don't know who that other kid is, Justin's in the shorts and orange shirt...)
Thursday, August 14, 2008
The kids went back to school today!! Yea!! Kinda have mixed emotions about it too. I'm ready to get back into a routine, but on the other hand I miss the carefree days of summer, sleepin' in, stayin' up late, doing whatever, whenever!! And the start of school also means my babies are growing up!! Another year gone by...every year going by faster than the one before!! Everyone seemed to be ok...not too nervous. Jace wanted me to walk in with him and set up his locker, Hannah wanted me to hang out for a few minutes till the bell rang, and Justin, well...we just drove to the doors of the high school and he said, "Stop! Stop right here, bring my football stuff when I call ya... bye..." jumped out and never looked back. I snapped this picture of him walking into "Shelley High"...(I don't know who that other kid is, Justin's in the shorts and orange shirt...)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh Poor Halle!!
What cute cute kids you have Chris. Frist day of school - that is just crazy! Teton doesn't start until the 25th (my birthday). I understand your mixed emotions, and I just have a 1st grader!
Making cookies - what a great mom! Enjoy your day!
School is back.... WOW, Courtney starts on friday (she goes to JH so she goes a day before everyone else to get situated with classes and lockers which I thought was nice) and then Derek starts on monday! They grow up so fast!
Cray that school has already started. Your kids looked adorable. Can't believe Justin is in High School. That is crazy!
Already...where did the summer go??
You have the cutest darn kids ever.
You will really cry when Halle leaves for school. (Only for a couple of days though!!!!)
Love your blog!
Post a Comment