Sunday, August 24, 2008
Look what I made...
Lemon cupcakes filled with lemon pudding and topped with butter cream frosting. Can I just say yummy!! So light and refreshing!!! Go here for the recipe and some many other fabulous ones to try!! "Taste the Joy" and "Get off your Butt and Bake" are my favorite cooking blogs right now. These ladies post some awesomely fabulous recipes, I'll also post them on Cooking Mama's but will give all the credit where credits due!! We got together again today for another family picnic out to Taylor Park near Shelley!! Had hamburgers, a yummy cornbread salad - I am going to post this on Cooking Mama's when I get the recipe from Steph, chips, carmel corn, and cupcakes!! I forgot my camera at the park but did snap a few pictures of the cupcakes before I left...
I love to cook and try new recipes..I express my love through my cooking and love to cook for my family and others!!! The only problem is...I am a very messy cook, John says it's cause I'm left handed. Who knows!! But this was my kitchen counter after I got done making the cupcakes...
No matter how careful I am when I put my powdered sugar down it "farts" all over the place, and I have powdered sugar everywhere!! You should have seen the floor and the kitchen sink!! Oh well...It was a fun night and as always good food and great company!!! So thankful for... 1) Justin had a great time at the Tri-Stake dance last night 2) all of my family...and so glad they live close to me 3) new recipes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Beautiful Cupcakes Chris! I will have to try those....I guess that's legal!!! I also enjoy that cooking blog. I don't think I can take credit for any of the recipes I post, I might alter them slightly, but they came from someone.....somewhere.....sometime!
Thank goodness some of us are willing to share. Love you.
OH YUM!! Box one up and send it to ME!! It's my birthday and ALL! I really would LOVE to make these. Thanks for sharing!
I LOVE how the powdered sugar Farted. That made me laugh. Great expression!
I'm glad you liked these! They turned out so pretty! And your kitchen looks way better then mine ever does when I finish baking. I'm SO messy too! And I love that cornbread salad ... great -now you've got it in my head and I'm going to have to make it!
oh yum!! Those look so good! You are such a great cook!! I will totally make you some bows...Andy is out of town this week and whenever he is gone it becomes bow central around here! I will try to get some done before we come out for labor day!!
Post a Comment