Saturday, September 13, 2008

Husband Tag...

How fun to do my first tag and it to be about my hubby!!! *Where did you meet? I tried out for cheerleader when I was a freshman (didn't make it) and he was a senior, it took him another year to ask me out, thanks to his friend Dustin who called and set up the date...so I guess it was kinda a blind date cause I didn't know who he was, I'd only seen him once or twice before then!! *How long did you date before you were married? We dated three years. He was my second date after turning 16 and I never dated anyone else. *How long have you been married? We just celebrated 17 years this past July. *What does he do that surprises you? He's never really been a "surprise" kinda guy!! *What is your favorite feature of his? His eyes and his hands. *What is your favorite quality of his? Oh, there are so many but I would have to say his generosity toward his family. He gives all he has to us and works so hard making sure we have everything we need. *Does he have a nickname for you? Yes, so many I can't think of just one...John gives everybody nicknames!! *What is his favorite color? Anything camo!!! (Is that a color?) *What is his favorite food? Prime rib - he actually has alot of favorites but we'll go with Prime rib. * What is his favorite sport? Archery. He LOVES to hunt anything and everything! *When and where was your first kiss? About 2 months after we'd been dating down on the rocks by the falls in Idaho Falls. *Favorite thing to do as a couple? Go out on dates, take rides, just be together. *Do you have any children? Yes, 2 boys & 2 girls...Justin-14, Jace-11, Hannah-9, Halle-4. *Does he have a hidden talent? He can fix anything with anything...he's like McGuyver. *How old is he? He's 38. *Who said "I love you" first? He did. I remember it clear as a bell and I was a little shocked!! *What is his favorite type of music? He loves all types of rock - old, alternative, hard... *What do you admire most about him? He's strong, physically and emotionally, he's a GREAT husband and father. He helps me and supports me and his children and is always there for us. He is a very hard worker and very giving. He has a great sense of humor and is always making me laugh!! *Do you think he will read this? Probably not...unless I show him. *I tag...Kim D., Joanna, Brandi, and Jessica

3 comments:

Jessica said...

How cute!! What a great guy!
I did this tag awhile ago, I should pull it from the archives and see if I would answer the same.

Jessica said...

OH, and I love the new fall look for your background - cute cute!

Kimberly Davis said...

O.K. I can barely do the blogging thing, I didn't even know what a Tag was, but I'll give it a whirl!! I know John's you husband, but we love him too!!! P.S. I just showed Wes your blog and he said "John'a a better man than me, you better not do that...well that only means one thing, I better get to work!