Monday, September 29, 2008

Today was...

Tanner's 15th birthday! Still find it so hard to believe he is is no longer with us!!...Tanner's mom Telisa had a party at their house with all of Tanner's friends. They laughed, ate, and hung out! Tanner's parents and his brother have really enjoyed the kids still coming by and hanging out. My heart has been very heavy and filled with emotion today. I miss the kid. I still pray for their family and especially his mom, I can not even fathom what she has gone and is going through - that is truly one of my GREATEST fears, is to lose a member of my family, my husband or children especially. I am just so grateful for the gospel, that families are forever, repentance, faith, love, and prayer. Happy Birthday Tanner!! We miss and love you!!

1 comment:

Brandi said...

My heart seriously break from anyone that has to go through that. What a horrible thing to loose a child. That is wonderful that they still keep him alive in spirit. Aren't we so lucky that we have this gosple in our live. That we know that death isn't the end. Happy Birthday Tanner!