we didn't make it to Salt Lake!! Had a few things come up and we couldn't get away!! Jace had a football game Saturday and did AWESOME!! He caught a great pass and ran it in 40 yards for a TOucHDoWn!! Of course I never get a picture of the actual touchdown cause I'm to busy cheerin' !! So here's one of him catching the pass and running it in...
He was so excited!! I think though we are going to take him back in to the doctor...we took him in last year and ran some breathing test and he does have a mild form of asthma, sports induced asthma, and he has been taking an inhaler before games...but he still seems to really be struggling for air, like after he ran for the touchdown he was really gasping. So I am going to take him in again and have a little more extensive testing done. Anyway, they ended up winning...
WAY TO GO J-BEAR!!!
Spent the rest of the day buying groceries, 2 carts full (we were sooo outta food) and then going to the Relief Society broadcast with my sisters, mother, and grandmother. The had a really nice dinner before the broadcast. I really enjoyed President Uchtdorf's talk. Before heading home we made a quick trip to Idaho Falls for a Peanut Buster Parfait!! I love hanging out with my mom and sister's...they're the best!! Love you guys!! Sunday we celebrated Braxton's birthday with cake and ice cream. I helped Steph decorate a football cake for Braxton and it turned out really cute! We made butter cream frosting and Steph thought you could use "margarine". Well you really need to use butter - hence the name "BUTTER" cream frosting, not "MARGARINE" cream frosting - and the frosting was a little greasy and started to separate. It still looked and tasted great but we learned what to do and NOT to do!! Now I have the cake decorating bug!! They have a way cute golf pan I am going to do for Justin's birthday - in 26 days!! Hannah took off for the cabin with Mike and Steph tonight. She was so excited. We are heading up there Wednesday night cause both the boys have practices Monday and Tuesday and games on Wednesday. It will be so nice to get away!! John's going to go hunting while we're up there, we have a few Halloween projects and our neighborhood Christmas gifts we are going to get all ready!! Christmas is like only 90 days away! Oh I love this time of year!! So thankful for... 1) trying new things 2) making mistakes and learning from them 3) knowing I am truly a daughter of God and my Heavenly Father loves me and hears and answers my prayers
3 comments:
You are a sweetheart! Reading your posts always puts a great start to my days.
I agree with Jonna - I love your "I'm thankfull things".
I think that is funny about the Butter Cream Frosting - that is something I would do.
Have fun at the cabin!!
LOve your new background! Sorry about the whole Salt Lake thing. I still love and hopefully we can go down soon. Love ya.
Post a Comment