Friday, September 26, 2008

TOUCHDOWN!!!

Justin made his first touchdown Thursday against South Fremont and it was the WINNING touchdown that led them to their first win of the season!! He was in the end zone and T.J. threw him a beautiful pass and it put them in the lead!! They had to hold them for six minutes and they did! He said it was awesome but right after he made the touchdown all his teammates ran toward him and was head buttin' him and slappin' his pads and liftin' him up...he said he was alittle startled but he ate up every minute of it!! Of course I had taken pictures of the whole game and I had just put the camera away and he made a touchdown!!! SERIOUSLY!!! I am so proud of him and we went to Chiz's in St. Anthony afterward for a yummy steak and shrimp dinner!This week is also homecoming! Justin was part of the Russet Olympics today and they took second place. They had to do an obstacle course with a team of four. They had to ride a scooter with flippers, balance a huge ball in a little bowl, and a few other crazy things. His team wore grey shirts and "plaid" pants. Then after that was the motorcade through town. I took a few pics but was on the wrong side!! I took an up close shot of his pants so you could see the plaid!! He's a crazy, fun kid!! Can ya see him there...wavin' with that big, long arm that doesn't look like it's attached to anything?? Him and Jace went to the Homecoming game and then he headed to Idaho Falls to go to Taco Bell with some friends. I don't know if I can handle this teenage thing...he's a good kid but I want him home where he's safe and sound and tucked in his bed and not driving around at night in I.F. with friends!!! I know...I just need to chill-OUT!! I am going to call my mom tomorrow and apologize for causing her all kinds of anxiety and worry and stress I caused her as a teenager!! So thankful for... 1) cell phones - as much as I am against teenagers having one, I am glad Justin carries his dad's around, whether or not he actually answers it is another story 2) my bills are done 3) I didn't have to fix dinner tonight...we went to Mick's

5 comments:

Jonna said...

Yeah Justin! That's just awesome.
Teenage years.....all I can say is "Oh Boy.....Hold on!"

Stephanie said...

Love yo so much Justin it has been so fun to watch you grow yet so very sad cause it was just yesterday you were so little. You are such a good lookin young man and you make me so proud. Good job om the touchdown. Love Ya dude

Kimberly Davis said...

Way to go Justin, Congrats on the Touchdown!!!!

Mandie said...

Awesom! That is so cool that you made the winning touchdown. I hope that I make it to one of your games before the season is over. You are such a great kid and I love ya tons. Nice plaids!!!!!

Shayna said...

Way to go Justin... you are getting so big. I totally understand Chris about the whole growing up stages. IT stinks!!!