Braxton!!

Braxton turns nine today! We want to wish him a very Happy Birthday and tell him we love him so much!! Here's a few things about Braxton...
1) He is very athletic and loves to play football, basketball, baseball, and golf
2) He is a great wrestler, he has won several first place medals and placed at state several times
3) He loves "Fiesta Dip"
4) He rides motorbikes
5) He's a great student
6) He's a great friend
7) He's is the oldest of three boys in his family
8) He just got a new room...downstairs
9) He likes to play video games
10) He likes to have fun
Have a great day !!!
1 comment:
Congratulations! You won the Itty Bitty Clippies from the Cutie Pie Halloween giveaway! I would like to get it in the mail to you as soon as possible. Please e-mail me with your address so I can get that out! And if you would like to order any more, drop me an e-mail anytime. (If you would like to add any more right now, I’d cover the shipping.)
Thanks for stopping by!
Sincerely,
Christie
http://cutiepiehaircreations.blogspot.com
Post a Comment