Saturday, October 18, 2008

I thought this was fun...

I saw this on Adrienne's blog and wanted to see what picture would come up!! You open all your pictures on your computer, open the 4th folder and post the 4th picture in that folder on your blog...
This is Jace on his 9th birthday! We REALLY surprised him that year and got him a Honda CRF 100 motorbike! We hid it in dad's garage and then my dad told Jace to go get the Honda 80 (my parents had bought some motorbikes for the grand kids a year earlier) from our house and get it back here now!! My dad "acted" kinda mad for more of a dramatic effect and told him he saw it down at our house all dirty and he wanted it home now!! So we all hid in the house and and watched him ride the 80 and open the garage door to see a new Honda 100 sittin' there!! He was so EXCITED!! He cried!! We then ended up back at our house for cake and ice cream and a family party, where he got a helmet, gloves, goggles, and riding gear!! He later told me it was the best birthday ever!! Here's a few more pictures of that night...

Now I tag YOU!!... Be back later, basketball starts tonight for Jace...

4 comments:

Jessica said...

HOW cute!! I love that he cried and that was the BEST birthday ever! What a surprise - cute kid!

Jessica said...

OH, and I love the cute blog header!

Brandi said...

That is so wonderful! That is the best suprise ever!

Brandi said...

I have to ask...and maybe I missed it, but what is your Weight Los Skinny Dippin' blog... jbbridgepark@yahoo.com if I can be invited!