Thursday, October 23, 2008
Right now...
I'm trying to get Hannah in bed {sigh}. That girls goes from sun up to sun down. I wish I had half her energy! I going to try and take the girls to High School Musical 3 this weekend ~ except I'm not a big fan of going to the movies...I usually freeze, if ya have to go potty ya miss some of the movie, the chairs aren't that great, and it's expensive...I like to be home, snuggled up on the couch ~ where I usually fall asleep and you can PAUSE the movie if I have to go potty and not miss a thing!! And with as fast as movies come out on DVD...you could almost buy it cheaper than going to the movie theater. Though the dollar theater can't be beat, but again like being home snuggled up!! High School Musical 2 is on Disney right now and the girls are singing "Fabulous"! But right after they are done with the song they are going to bed!! The boys are at Shelley's last varsity football game, John had to work, I didn't want to take the girls by myself and besides that it's COLD! They should be home anytime now. I sent them with $10.00 each and say..."bring home the change" {as I gasp from hearing my mom's words coming out of my mouth} and do you think they ever do? No! Just like I didn't when my mom said that to me...that was always bonus when mom sent you to the store and "forgot" to ask for the change unless it was like a big amount back...I never pocketed more than change, maybe I was lucky to get a dollar or two every once in a while!! Now I'm the "mom" asking for the "change" and find myself really not worrying about the "small change"! I'm getting old...Well the boys just called and I need to pick them up! So thankful for...1) I got my nails done today...I know it's frivolous and not necessary and there is so much more we could be spending the $ on, and in this economy that is not what I should be doin' ~ blah, blah, blah, but I treated myself and I feel yummy 2) the weekend is almost here 3) I have an awesome heater in my car that I'm going to go crank on high so I can be super toasty as I go get the boys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You're so funny Chris. I sometimes go sit in my car with heated seats....just to get warm. It's much warmer than my 69 degree house. Kenny thinks we are eskimoes!
My boys want to go see HSM3 too. Chris isn't thrilled about how much they love the movie but I think it's fun.
I hope you have fun at the movies. Brandi and I are debating about going to Beverly Hills Chiwawa (s/p) but git this..... At the DRIVE IN!!! I think we are going to have to leave the car running the whole time. But at least we will have a heater and heated seats! AND a Gladis Burger, Fries, and FRY SAUCE!! That will make it ALL worth while! Wanna come??!
I am so glad you got your nails done. I have been wanting to get mine done too. Sometimes we (women) need these things to first of all TAKE A BREAK, and second make us feel pretty. We don't always get that feeling when we are cooking, cleaning, running errands, and such. So good for you! Enjoy them.
I DIDO EVERYYTHING THAT JES SAID!!! Have FUN!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment