Friday, October 24, 2008

I should have...

put that my weight loss blog is "private" on my side bar. And I really should not have even put it on there but it's easy for me to just "click" on it and go right to it!! The reason it's private is because I put my weight on there and my inches!! And there is no way in HELL any one is going to see that! I would love to invite you all but again I am not letting you know the weight of my fat ass! But I am happy to report I have lost 12 lbs. and 11½ inches and my blood sugar was 99 today! Yeah!!!! When I first started my diet it was 279!! I know!! It has been high for so many years and I have never really taken care of it or gone to the doctor. I completely understand why they call it the "silent killer" - no symptoms and I really always felt fine. One Christmas about 7 years ago it was 380 ~ I probably should've been in a diabetic coma!! This diet is the hardest thing I've ever had to do but getting my blood sugar to a normal reading is so worth it! 99 ~ can't believe it. My body probably doesn't know what to think. I need to be here for my children and my grandchildren! In other news...Justin had a game Wednesday night. They lost and were pretty bummed about it. They have one more in Pocatello next week and then we're done... Tonight Justin and his friend Tate went partridge hunting out behind John's mom place. Now this has been a sore spot with me...I don't think Justin should be going without an adult {just being a overprotective mom} but his dad is convinced he can {and I do trust John's judgement} ~ Justin is very responsible, has taken hunter's ed...but still!! It seems just like the other day he was packin' his BB gun and following his dad back there and now...Well on the way on I told him he had 3.8 miles to hear "mom's" lecture, he listened and then said "mom, I know that if I'm responsible and careful that just proves to you I can do this kind of stuff and you'll let me go more often!" By golly I think he's got it!!Well, I must go. My family could easily be a family on "Super Nanny" right now. I must go and control the chaos!! But that's what happens when I "blog" instead of "mother"! So thankful for...1) it's Friday 2) Justin returned safely from hunting 3) automatic car washes ~ I haven't washed my car for like 6 weeks...it is so clean! And a P.S. ~ 28 days till the Twilight movie comes out...anyone else as excited as me???

3 comments:

Jonna said...

Congratulations on the weight loss Chris! I can't seem to lose 3 lbs, let alone what you have lost. You go girl!

Kimberly Davis said...

I just got done catching up....I can't beilve you've lost 12 lbs, that is fabulous, but what makes me more happy is your BLOOD SUGAR Level- that always worried me!!! Way to go my dear!

Shayna said...

Congratulations on the weightloss... I was going to tell you the other day when I saw you that you looked great! I am back at the weightloss as well! I want 30lbs off before January and that is crazy to even think about doing during the holidays but what better time to give a present to myself! Good luck!