JUSTIN!! My baby is 15 today!! Oh...I can't believe 15 years ago we were at the hospital being induced. I was 2 weeks over due and huge!! The doctor decided to induce me cause there weren't no sign of him comin' on his own. It was actually a pretty easy labor, had an epidural, and pushed him out, took some work but I did it!! When I did feel pain was after he was born...he was 10lbs.!!! I was sore for many days and weeks after that!! Justin was also in the NICU for the first three days of life...yea, this huge baby in with all these little preemies. He literally outweighed the biggest baby by 5 times. Everyone kept asking "what is that huge baby doing in there?" He had taken a breath and swallowed some fluid and had low oxygen levels and a hard time breathing, which was scary for his dad and I and my parents with him being the firstborn, is was scary. But he pulled through and all was well. He was a good baby and has always made his dad and I laugh and smile and still does. It was such an exciting time for his dad and I and full of so many "firsts" and still is! I've told him he's our "practice" child and his dad I are bound to make a few mistakes, just bear with us and we'll learn together! Here's a few pictures of Justin...


This picture is my all time favorite...
Here's a few fun things about Justin...
1) He LOVES to eat
2) Cheesecake is his favorite
3) He loves to fish, & hunt
4) He gets his driving permit at the end of the week
5) He plays football, basketball, baseball, & golf
6) He likes to snowboard & ride motorbikes
7) He is a leader among his peers
8) He is a great big brother & son
9) He loves to laugh and joke
10) He gets along with most everyone he meets
Today we celebrated with a family dinner with his favorite meal ~ pork chops & rice, corn, and cheesecake. He got an iPod Touch from us. We then headed up to Mandie's to celebrate with family. Austin's b-day is Tuesday so we celebrated them together. He got mostly money which is always an awesome gift for a teenager!! Thanks to everyone for all you do for our family. Your love and support mean so much to us!!Justin also get his braces off tomorrow and we carved pumpkins tonight...so I'll have more fun stuff to post tomorrow!!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Justin! That cheesecake looks so good to me right now. I love that dad-son fishing pic too. So cute!
What a great day for Justin! His Drivers license, braces off, cheese cake...does it get any better than that? I don't think so. Your halloween music is creepy!
Post a Comment