is what I ask myself about this next post...this is one of
Halle's favorite things to do! Why? I will come into the kitchen and find this...

Everything that can possibly open, is open. Notice that when my dishwasher and oven are open at the same time you can't get through (and how dirty my oven door is and that the dishes are "in" the dishwasher but didn't get washed last night?) So again...another example of the reason I named my blog what I did...love (and a little chaos) is constantly growing in this "little house".

But seriously...how could you get after this sweet little face?
4 comments:
She is truly a girly girl! I love love that little Halle....she is precious. Just give her hugs!
That is hilarious... I agree you cant get made at that face!! I love all your tomatoes in the window... i am calling homemade salsa... and then invite us over!
Love that little girl she is so darn cute. Treasure those moments, before you know it they will be gone.
OK...this is too funny. They come up with the weirdest things sometimes don't they?
Post a Comment