Hannah's list...
I remember when I was little and they had the big Sears wish book, I would spend hours looking at the dolls, Barbie's, and so much more! So I really wasn't surprised when they brought me their "lists", we are just going to go through it and scale it down a bit ~ quite a bit!!! Jace also got a hold of it...
Jace's list...
The thing about Jace's list is I don't like any of it...and I know it's not for me to like, it's his Christmas but...I don't like Nerf darts, they always get lost, the helicopter is made of styrofoam and like the ones he had last year that broke a month later, Legos, always lose those, and the roller coaster thing will entertain him for like a day!! He does want a PSP, some Wii games and church clothes ~ a suit actually! So I don't know what to do. And last but not least...
Justin's list...
I already told him the cell phone is a no go, not until he gets his drivers license ~in five months. He also wants new church clothes. So in the next 44 days I need to get ready to make their Christmas wishes come true ~ after we scale down the girls lists ;) So thankful for... 1) my cold is gone 2) John helping out while I stayed in bed 3) my cozy warm house on this cold fall day. Oooh and I made this yummy crock pot chicken yesterday and am having the leftovers tonight...go here or here {thanks Jonna} ~ it's the yummy "Crock Pot Cheesy Salsa Chicken". Would be so good on a day like today!
3 comments:
Thanks Chris...you're the best!
I'm sorry that you have been sick...thank stinks. I finished my Christmas shopping for my Daughters, Son in Laws & little grandkids all today. I'm so excited that much is done! Get feeling better.
WOW - looks like you got a lot of shopping to do!!!!
We have a saying around our house that is mostly said when thinking about ALL the presents they want:
"Ya get what ya get, and ya don't throw a fit"! funny huh?
I am glad you are feeling a little better! We got hit with that nasty cold around our house too!
I can't wait to try that recipe!
sorry about being sick!! I HATE being sick!! :) Glad you are feeling better! I thought my girls were bad with their Christmas lists! :) too funny!! we are going to TRY to scale back this year!! But you know how that goes...the girls have no room left in their toy room for new stuff! Plus, we are re-doing their rooms...so, that is going to count a little too!! :) And yup...I will have the hats at the boutique!! It is almost here...I'm so tired of making bows! My fingertips are sore from the needles!! Can't wait for it! See you soon!! :)
Post a Comment