Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I just purchased...

my tickets to the Twilight movie!!! We are going Thursday night {actually it'll be Friday morning} at 12:30 !! Everything else was sold out! I am going with my sister and her sister-in-law. Crazy I know, but it will be fun! We'll make a night out of it...start with a little shopping, a yummy dinner, and then a great movie. It's been ages since I've been to a movie. I think the last one I went to was "The Grudge" ~ it still gives me nightmares and I did not enjoy it at all!!! John always tries to get me to go to those scary {stupid} movies and he doesn't get that they stick with me for days, months, weeks, years...I threw away the girls black pom-poms cause it was just underneath the edge of their bed on the floor one day as I walked into their room and it looked like the hair thing from the Grudge was coming to get me!! SCARY{and a little crazy on my part}!! But I digress...I am headed to "Twilight" in 9 days ~ and for some reasons the vampires don't scare me, at least not the vampires in this movie {wink,wink}!! I also made these cute "Blessing Mix" bags for our primary teacher...I got the idea here, {and I know, my pictures aren't the best...} and I want to make these for my visiting teachers... cute little mini cheese ball. Serve em' on a plate with some crackers...I saw the idea here and she got it here. I love cheese balls ~ love em', love em', love em'!!!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh GREAT - I for sure won't be able to get tickets then. Sheesh I need to get on the ball. Speaking of ball I LOVE cheese balls. Your links are not showing up - maybe it is on my end?!!

Any ways.... I am soo soo calling on tickets tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Yea for Twilight!! I am so excited to see it! But a little bummed...all my friends are going Friday night and I will be in IF for the craft fair...so I will have to drag one of them again when I get back home! :) And GREAT ideas for your primary teachers...too cute! I might have to steal it! :) And looking at that cheeseball made me HUNGRY! I LOVE LOVE LOVE cheeseballs...and can't wait to make some! Hope you are doing great...see you soon!

Kimberly Davis said...

Hey send me that thankful peom, I think it would be fun to do!