John won't let me put up Christmas till after Thanksgiving ~ and I usually don't, but this year I am excited for some reason! I love all the lights and the feeling of Christmas! So since I have to wait I decided to change my blog background and music!!
That'll give me my Christmas fix till Friday!!
2 comments:
I love the new look!
I can't wait to put up Christmas too! I can usually hold off till the day after Thanksgiving, but this year we are going to be gone for Thanksgiving so.... I wanted to put it up TODAY!!! My baahumm bug of a husband automatically ruined it. I am shooting for right when we get back!!
Steph said you are on top of your blog and she is right! Thought I would pop in and check it out. I am also excited to for Christmas this year. I was wondering if I could talk Jairo into puting up the tree tonight for family night but I will most likely have to wait till Saturday.
Post a Comment