Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Because she pledged to be drug and alcohol free...

Hannah was chosen by the Shelley High School Natural Helpers to receive a Russet basketball at the girls varsity game tonight. Before the game she went out to the middle of the gym, they announced her name and was given the basketball! She was kinda nervous to be in front of all those people but she did great. A few years ago she was chosen to do the same thing at a Shelley High football game...so she has a football and a basketball! Way to go Han!!I left after the first quarter to go get John out at the bus stop ~ his car finally died, we are now down to one car, something I really don't want to talk about at this momnent...grrrr ~ and while we were gone Jace and his friend Tyler were picked at half-time to run down the court and the first one to do a lay up would win $5.00 and a candy bar...Jace didn't win, but his friend gave him the candy bar!! So I missed gettin' a picture of J! Way to go J!! And Justin got his basketball pictures for his freshman year 2008-2009...Way to go Just!! Hal and I went to town with Steph and ran a few errands. Stopped at Target ~ love the dollar spot! Picked up a few packages each of these cute things...I'll use them for Valentine's treats for the kids classes and for my visiting teachers. I have something really cute for the ladies I visiting teach for January that cost me a total of $1.00 to make ~ found it all on clearance after Christmas!! I'll take a picture after I have it together...if I remember! I love givin' the ladies I visit a little somethin' each month!! Well, we are all finally home, John just got back from pickin' the boys up!! I love havin' all my family home, together, safe, and under my wing!! But this mama hen is tired and the papa rooster is tired {and kinda ornery} ~ thank goodness he has four days off to get rested ~ so I'm going to go and tuck my little chicks into bed and crawl under my down comforter and watcha little of "What Would You Do?" I'm also lookin' forward to that new show "Howie DoIt" with Howie Mandel ~ I love hidden camera shows and prank shows, so I'm going to try and catch that one Friday!! I just hope I'm never on one...but ya never know! So thankful for...1) My sister bought me lunch today ~ thanks Steph 2)I bought me two new shirts today 3) that we still have at least one car that runs. And a disclaimer ~ I know my pictures suck...I just know your thinkin' it and I'm sorry! But I never claimed to be great at takin' pictures ;-) Someday I want to learn all that camera stuff but till then these will have to do!!

1 comment:

Mandie said...

Congrats Hannah! That is really cool I am so proud of you. I love the picture you look so cute. Love ya tons!