Wednesday, January 7, 2009
John, Halle, and I...
went for a ride up to Wolverine canyon this afternoon and saw lots of deer! Here's a mama and her baby {or so I like to think}...


This is Halle spent most of the ride...
asleep. You can't really tell but she had been playing her DS for a while and then konked out! John was able to try out his new binoculars ~ which work great! And cross your fingers and toes...I think John might shave his beard in the morning after all the kids have gone to school...it would be a great day to do it, tomorrow is his birthday!! More on that tomorrow! So thankful for...1) John's mom made us some homemade Chow Mien and rice for dinner ~ yum 2) bought me a few more shirts today 3) my warm fuzzy jammies that I'm wearin' as we speak.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Doing a little surfing the net and yay!!!...I found you on Sherelle's blog. Such a great little family. It was so nice to see what you are doing. Keep in touch. joleneeborn.blogspot.com
Love,
Jolene
Post a Comment