Friday, January 2, 2009

HaPPy NeW yEaR!

Just wanted to share a little of our new years countdown and celebration! But first ya have to realize we are a loud, obnoxious, family who likes to talk over each other and louder than each other and have a lot of crazy kids wanting to do the same!! But we love each other and I am so grateful that we get to spend as much time together as we do and still manage to have a great time! Listen for Blake's "Happy New Year" yell...
We had lots of yummy food {though I am getting tired of "yummy" food}, played games, and just hung out! At 11:57 p.m. out came the "poppers" and the Sparkling Apple Juice! At midnight there was hugs and kisses, and New Year wishes!!

Yes...I even kissed this hairy beast!! And yes it totally tickles when ya kiss him!! A few more weeks and maybe, MAYBE, I'll be able to post an "after" picture after he shaves ~ I kinda forgot what he looks like with out a beard ~ maybe I'll use my "feminine ways" and persuade him to shave it off a little early so I can remember ;) ! Any way I digress...have alot to do! Had our annual "Meet Your New Teacher" primary breakfast, have to plan sharing time for this Sunday, Justin has a basketball game in Preston tomorrow, and Jace has a basketball game in IF tomorrow, John goes back to work tomorrow and the kids go back to school in two days! The vacation is over, slowly getting back to reality! But it's been great!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!! Oh and we went to this movie New Years Eve afternoon...

"Bedtime Stories" ~ loved it! I am going to buy this one when it comes out. John and Justin ditched us and went to "Valkyrie", they were playing at the same time and it was a movie I didn't want to see...so we said "meet ya back here at 6:30" and Jace, Hannah, Halle and I headed one way and John and Justin the other, and everyone was happy!

2 comments:

Shayna said...

It looks like you guys had a great new years... oh how i miss you guys! It brought a tear to my eye seeing your video. We had a great New Year... we went to a friends house for a party and the kids went next door for a kids party! It was a lot of fun..but never the same as in years past! My mom was down here for a week and she slept the whole time she was down here. she didnt even want to go to the new years party. i guess that lady was tired!!

Mandie said...

I loved the video it made me laugh so hard. I have to say I think we have a good family, so many laughs and good times.