Friday, January 30, 2009

Letter of the day...

This was a fun thing to do! I was assigned the letter "T" by Adrienne . I get to list my 10 favorite things that start with the letter "T"... 1. Tomatoes ~ love tomatoes especially in the summer out of the garden! Can't get enough of them! Eat em' just like apples with a little salt. Oh I wish I had one right now! 2. Tai Pan ~ love this place! I actually hardly buy much when I go there cause I get so overwhelmed with all they have! 3. Temples ~ the Idaho Falls temple in particular. I was sealed to my parents when I was 5 years old and returned 13 years later and married my best friend for time and all eternity! 4. Tetris ~ love this video game! First played in on the computer in high school! Was totally addicted and still have a hard time stopping once I start playing! 5. Thoughts ~ I love little thoughts, stories, and sayings! They are so inspiring to me! 6. Trees ~ in the winter I love the tress when they are all frost covered, in the fall all the beautiful colors, and in the summer for the green and the shade! 7. Texting ~ I am getting the hang of it and it nice to keep in touch with the kids when they're out and about cause heaven forbid they could actually call and talk on the phone to ya! 8. Teenagers ~ mine especially! They are trying at times...but I love them too much!! 9. Tomorrows ~ I'm not wishing my life away I just am always glad for a new day to try to be a better mother, wife, daughter, friend, etc. than I was the day before! 10. Twilight ~ the series {sigh} need I say more ;)

If you would like to play leave me a comment and I'll give you a letter...if not, tell me what ya thought of my top "T's" ~ TTYL {text talk for "talk to ya later"}!

7 comments:

Jessica said...

I LOVED that!!! I loved all your T's - especially Thoughts and Tomorrows! AND, I am not sure about those nasty tomatoes - oh yuck! And Tai Pan I am the exact same way as you.

Heck ya - give me a letter!

Jonna said...

Now that was a perfect post! I loved all your answers. We really need a Tai Pan here is IF! Now that would be a scarey thing for all of us. Restraint!!!!

Mandie said...

Love the post. I think I could give it a try, depending on the letter you give me. Love ya!

Shayna said...

that was awesome... give me a letter

Adrienne said...

What a fun list! I'm with ya on Tetris, Tai pan and Twilight! The others were great too!

Jolene said...

Hey there! Funny thing about Justin being in my mom's class. I was just working at her house and I was thinking about you and I thought Holy Cow, I bet Justin is in my mom's seminary. When I got home, I saw your post on my blog. BTW, you are so sweet. I think YOU are just amazing. I love your "T" post. Once again, you are such a good writer. Love it.
Jolene

Janiel said...

Loved your T list. We have lots of the same passions in life! I am dying for the Twiligh movie to come out on DVD and I too love tomaotes, Tai Pan and Thoughts more than words can say! Also, where did you find that adorable conversation heart on your side bar that says "I Love John." Its so cute!