Friday, January 9, 2009
Total randomness...
Steph and I were at Target Wednesday night and as we were walking out, she found this on the floor...
yes, it's Tyler C.'s official Target name tag ~ now we have no idea who Tyler C. is and I guess we should've returned it to "guest services" but at the same time we had an awesome idea...a Halloween costume!! Put on a red polo, some khakis, and the name tag and go as "Tyler C. ~ Target employee"! We laughed and laughed!! Justin and Jace came home and saw it on my dresser and asked why I had it and I told them the idea and they were so like "I am so doing that!" Still makes me laugh when I think about it!! And for journaling sake...last week when I picked up Halle from school I asked her if she wanted to go to Artic and I'd buy her a hamburger. She said no...she wanted mac-n-cheese, oranges {mandrian oranges}, and grape pop. So I came home and fixed it and she was a happy little lady! Well the next day came and her request was the same...so to make a long story short she ended up telling me this was her favorite meal and she would like it every day for lunch...that was two weeks ago and she hasn't changed her mind even though I offer her different choices every day! Every once in a while she gets a piece of chocolate bar as a treat! So again for the sake of journaling, I snapped a picture of her favorite lunch ~ for now anyway ~ for her to look back when she's 36 and she can show her kids what she ate, now going on for 2 weeks, every day for lunch!
What a girl!! Went to John's parents for our birthday dinner. She made the most moist, delicious turkey with all the trimmings and ice cream cake for dessert! She is seriously the best cook...the kind of cook that cooks all from scratch and it's all "comfort" food!! So I didn't have to cook tonight and tomorrow night we are going to Jaker's with my parents and family so doesn't look like I'll be cookin' tomorrow night either! Yahoo! So thankful for...1) didn't have to cook dinner tonight 2) John might have got his car fixed...maybe...cross your fingers AND toes 3) mom and dad gave me some money to get a few more BUMBLES watch bands...am so lovin' these !!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The Target halloween costume is FANTASTIC! And isnt it SOOO nice not to have to cook dinner for 2 nights in a row. Its such a luxurios feeling!
The Target halloween costume is FANTASTIC! And isnt it SOOO nice not to have to cook dinner for 2 nights in a row. Its such a luxurios feeling!
Post a Comment