to blog about, yet we've been super busy! I think I'm in a bloggin' rut ~ never thought that would happen cause I LOVE to blog ~ haven't even taken any pictures since grandma's birthday! But like I said we've been super busy...basketball, dance, school, snowboard trips, scouts, and all the other stuff, it's keepin' us goin'! I made all my mixes that I got from the Prepared Pantry...the honey wheat bread was great,
the cinnamon burst was fabulous, and the blueberry cream cheese pancakes were a hit {we had those last night for dinner}! So I'm plannin' another trip back in a few days for some more goodies! Made a good, quick tastin' dinner tonight...not a real fancy "Sunday" meal, but I wasn't in the mood to make a huge mess. We had "Bacon Cheeseburger Roll-ups", added a green salad and it was a pretty good meal. Added it to our recipe blog "Cookin Mama's"...try it one night for dinner! This weekend went through my closet and threw away all my "plus-sized" clothes! Felt good, a little scary in a way~I've held on to them for some weird "security" reason, but not anymore...they are in the back of the car headed to the DI! It's so fun to shop! I really never bought me alot of stuff in the past and John has always said he never cares when or what I buy myself {cause I rarely did, I hated shopping for clothes and would always buy for the kids} but he may regret saying that now ;) every time I go to town I come home with a shirt or some pants! But he's just happy to see me happy and feeling better about myself! And really the best part is my blood sugar ~ I took a 14 day average and it was 83! That is the best it's been in years! And that's what makes John the happiest...he wants me around for a while, he always told me he wasn't going to raise these kids alone! Well off to put the kids to bed and watch a movie with John! So thankful for...1) John and his awesome support with my weight loss...he's measured my food, cooked it, exercised with me, and much more 2) he did the dishes tonight while I was "bloggin" 3) for parenthesis "" and apostrophes ' and periods... I use them alot and like 'em alot. And since I'm really talkin' about random stuff, I Year Booked my kids a while back {except Halle, was going to do her later and forgot, went to do her tonight and the site was down} so here's Justin, Jace, and Han, in the year 1988, the year John graduated...

Here's my graduation picture from 1991 and John's from 1988....John was Mr. Joe Cool and wouldn't smile. {I removed the color for better effect}


Here's my graduation picture from 1991 and John's from 1988....John was Mr. Joe Cool and wouldn't smile. {I removed the color for better effect}


4 comments:
Your kids are lookin' awesome. Like totally. I love it. Way to go with your weight loss. You rock. That is like my most difficult thing. It seems like it's a battle everyday but WE CAN DO IT!
Jolene
That is so funny. I like Hannah looks just like you. Good lookin boys back in the 80's.
I've been wanting to try that cinn burst bread...glad to hear it was good. And I've been meaning to tell you how great you look...good for you for getting rid of those clothes! Fun year book pics! (and i'm going to try that recipe...sounds good!)
You willpower to lose all that weight is incredible! You look fantastic. I also got a real kick out of those pictures..so fun.
Post a Comment