Monday, February 9, 2009

Again...

not much to post about though I did make Navajo Tacos tonight for dinner. Probably the only one in the whole world who hasn't made these yet but they turned out great and the family really liked them! Jace had a game tonight and they got beat for the first time this season so he was kinda bummed. Watched Grand Turino last night with John ~ the language was pretty bad {it still would've been a good movie with out all the potty mouths, I don't understand why they feel the need to put it in there} and it was kinda sad, John just put in Lake View Terrace and is waiting for me {yellin' actually} to come watch it so I better hurry. I saw this on another blog ~ and even though I just complained about potty mouths, I did think it was kinda funny...Best sign off...wise a#@ is still yelling to come and watch the movie or he'll start it without me! So thankful for...1) the kids are in bed so we can watch a movie 2) my laundry is almost caught up 3) made another yummy dinner!

1 comment:

Jolene said...

Oh man, that is the best! I wonder what the ward members would think if I put that on my ride. Actually, I wonder what my husband would think. I already know...he'd freak out. My how time's have changed around here. It's just that being a smart...uh..alec is my very best talent. Plus it's nice to have "smart" as a first name. Thanks for the laugh. Have a good one.
Jolene