Thursday, February 12, 2009

Let the ♥ day fun begin...

Halle has her class party this morning and her was so excited... We also tried one of the ♥ hairdo's from one of the hairdo blogs {can't remember which one} but I thought it turned out pretty cute... Off to get ready for Hannah's Valentine party...we're going to play some "heart" games, have ice cream sundaes, and open valentines! Stay tuned, more ♥ day fun to come...

5 comments:

Adrienne said...

awww so cute! love the heart hair!

Anonymous said...

I love the hair!! It turned out super cute! Kylee had has her preschool party today too!! They love their little parties! :) happy valentine's day!!

Mandie said...

Her hair turned out really cute. You did a great job! Happy Valentine's Day

Janiel said...

LOVE the hair...I SOOOOO need a girl!

The Carter Life said...

Love the hair! It's so cute! If we have a girl I will be coming to your house for help! You always have the cutest ideas. Talk to you later. Luv Ya!