Saturday, February 14, 2009

Lovin' every minute of it...

We were lovin' these this morning for breakfast... along with sausage and OJ. Lovin' these that we made this afternoon... along with a tall glass of milk. And lovin' this for dinner...along with green salad, "pink" ranch dressing, chips, and red punch which we ate by candle light ~ while John and I stole a few romantic glances across the table ~ admist the excitement! The kids are lovin' their Valentine's! But most of all I am lovin' this...♥♥♥♥ Happy Valentine's Day! ♥♥♥♥

5 comments:

Brandi said...

Looks like you had such a great LOVE DAY!!! You are so fun with all the pink and red!!! I just have to say you look so good!!! I am so proud of you!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE valentine's!! pink muffins....I love it!! looks like you guys had a red and pink fun filled day too! we also enjoyed heart shaped pizza...delicious!! Wish you guys lived closer...we could have partied together!! :) Miss you guys...Chris, you look so good!! love ya!

Adrienne said...

Love the festivities! We only got to the pink heart pancakes. I wanted a ♥ pizza but nobody in my family does pizza very well. Bummer!

Shayna said...

Looks like you guys had a great valentines day!!! Miss you guys tons! YOU ARE LOOKING FANTASTIC

Jonna said...

Chris you are such a great Mom!
You are also one of the funnest people that
I know. I love the pink muffins.