Sunday, March 8, 2009

An award...

I received an award...the Sweet Lemonade Award!
A sweet~♥ of a lady named Jessica nominated me! Thank you Jessica for thinking of me...YOU are someone that I am so
grateful in getting to know. Here are the rules: 1. Put the logo on your blog post. 2. Nominate at least 5 blogs that show great attitude and/or gratitude. 3. Be sure to put a link to your nominees. 4. Let them know they have received this award by commenting on their blog. 5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you've received the award. Here are my 5! These ladies make me smile, they inspire me to be a great mom, wife, and homemaker, and person. They always are showing their love, and have great attitudes and are full of gratitude! They are just wonderful...

Shayna ~ Henke Happings

Adrienne ~ This and That {check out her recipe blog! Quick, easy, & family friendly "Taste The Joy" }

Jolene ~ Pieces Of Me

Jonna ~ Jonnas Sweet Nothings {check out her recipe blog~it's Fabulous "Get Off Your Butt And Bake"}

Sherelle ~ My Crazy Life

5 comments:

Jessica said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

Your great!

Jolene said...

You're so sweet! Thanks for the award. I am always so impressed with you. You make ME want to be better. You are such a great mom, and always thinking of others and you GO visiting teaching. Such a great example for me. I have actually made more of an effort in VT because of you. Thanks. By the way, my car is filthy again. Next time we get a clean up, we should be doing lunch!
Jolene

Adrienne said...

Awww...that is so sweet of you to think of me! Thanks for the award.
PS...you and your blog inspire me...thanks for being such a great mom and person~so I can learn from you!

Jonna said...

oH...What a sweetheart you are. You blog is my daily dose of a good laugh. You are so funny, even when things don't always go right....you remain positive & upbeat. Thanks Chris.

Shayna said...

THANK YOU... that meant so much to me. I really needed that today! Thank you! I was talking to my mom today and she was telling me how amazing you are looking. I can't wait to see you! Send me an email and let me know what you are doing. I am doing weight watchers and the weight is coming off but I just have to kept reminded myself it is a lifelong change and it would just drop off me... hard work pays off! Love ya tons!