Monday, March 2, 2009

Look what Hal and I did today…

jy

We signed up for kindergarten! Can’t believe my baby ~ my little caboose, my dolly, my ‘ittle one,  is going to kindergarten! I told John the other day I am having a hard time with this, harder than I had when Justin went to kindergarten! She’s ready and excited, but this mom is not ready ~ I literally tear up just thinking about it! My little chicks are growing too fast! It seems once they hit kindergarten the years fly by! Look at Justin…in all reality I only have 3 more St. Patrick’s days, Halloween’s, Christmas’s, etc. ~  any holiday ~ with him,  3 more birthdays, and to be exact there is 1,334 days till he turns 19!! That’s not very many!! There is 1,183 days till he graduates ~ or 28,392 hours or 1,703,502 minutes!!!  But I’m lovin’ every minute of it! I really enjoy all the ages of my children right now and wish I could just freeze them forever at this stage…but I also look forward to all the fun things each stage brings with each child cause every milestone is always new cause their personalities are so different! And along those lines here’s a wonderful video I saw on this blog and felt inspired and reminded me of my value and worth ~ cause there are still some days…..so remember you are truly a Daughter of God, you’re beautiful in every way, and special, and loved, and needed more than you will ever know…{pause my music player at the bottom first}

6 comments:

Brandi said...

Hey Chris,
Thanks so much for the great uplifting...i really needed that today! It is so easy to forget all of that!

It is so hard to be a mom and watch our little kids grow up so fast. Halle is so darn cute, she will be so wonderful in kindergarten!

I just have to add, I think you look marvelous! I am so proud of your dedication to your diet. Way to go girl.

Shayna said...

WOW... that fits my week PERFECT. You have no idea. Saturday I made a goal that this week would be nothing but positive thinking. Do you mind if you use that on my blog and facebook??? WOW, that was amazing, just want I needed!

Janiel said...

Sending your babies to kindergarten is the HARDEST!!! Like you said, once they start school things seem to go by SOOO fast. I am already dreading the idea of having a real-live first grader. That sounds so grown-upish to me!

Jolene said...

I also cannot believe your baby is going to Kindergarten. That is amazing. Thanks for the message from President Uchtdorf. I love, love, love pretty much every talk he's given. And speaking of President Uchtdorf, here's something my mom told me about and it's pretty cool. Look up his talk in the last conference (I think it's called "The Infinite Power of Hope" or something like that) and read all of the scripture references he put in the footnotes at the end of the talk. It's very powerful. Thanks again.
Talk to you later. Maybe we should do something besides meet up at a carwash. And might I just say, you are looking quite amazing. Have a good one.
Jolene

Jonna said...

It is hard to see the little growing up, and soon....they all leave the nest. There is joy in that season as well though. I too enjoyed that video. We all need to hear that from time to time. We are so excited about this new little girl...the DVD was incredible. I didn't get those with my children. Amazing!

Anonymous said...

I know...I can't believe that it is almost time for Kindergarten!! I'm not ready for it...I told Kylee the other day that she can't grow up...and she said, "Mom...I HAVE to grow up...its the rule!!" Halle seems just as ready for it as Kylee...cute little girls that they are!! :)