So need less to say we will always use safety pins with these kind of hooks!! Recital was great! My girls did a great job and it was kinda fun bein' back up on stage dancin'! I might even do it again next year!! I just hope they don't wear hats!! I still have lots to share but the weather is so nice...Halle, Abby, and I are going to the park!
Monday, April 27, 2009
If you're checkin'...
your camera's memory card to see how much memory you have left and it asks you to "format" your card...DO NOT pick "OK"!! It erases everything on your card!! Now, all you photography pros already know this but I didn't and I lost all of Halle's and the girls and my dance pictures and videos from recital!! Oh, I was just crushed!! CRUSHED I TELL YA! You can take pictures and video at dress rehearsal and they ask you not to the night of the recital! John went to rehearsal cause he had to work Saturday and that's the night we lost everything! But I did get a few pictures of the girls on stage before recital... 

Other than erasing all the pictures, the recital went pretty good! Halle had a little wardrobe malfunction ~ she was the very first number and I was waiting out in the hall for her to get done and come sit back by me...all off a sudden Mandie comes screamin' down the hall..."Halle's costume fell down!" So I rush through the doors to see what was goin' on! The lights were off and I asked Jill's daughter what happened...Halle was dancin' along and all of a sudden her costume came down on top, she grabbed it and kept dancin' but couldn't put her hands up, her started to get a little teary and big eyes and was whispering {kinda yellin} "Miss Jill, Miss Jill..." while everyone was dancin'! Jill noticed what had happened, had them stop the music, dim the lights, fixed her costume and re-started the show and everything was great!! I felt so bad for Hal but it really didn't phase her! She said..."Miss Jill said to keep dancin' no matter what and that's what I did, 'cept I couldn't put my arms up!" Way to go girl! Halle loves to dance and perform! Though we did safety pin it twice after the first dance to make sure it didn't happen again!! I doubled checked the hook twice before we left and I saw one of the mom's check it too! This is what kind of hook it was...
So need less to say we will always use safety pins with these kind of hooks!! Recital was great! My girls did a great job and it was kinda fun bein' back up on stage dancin'! I might even do it again next year!! I just hope they don't wear hats!! I still have lots to share but the weather is so nice...Halle, Abby, and I are going to the park!
So need less to say we will always use safety pins with these kind of hooks!! Recital was great! My girls did a great job and it was kinda fun bein' back up on stage dancin'! I might even do it again next year!! I just hope they don't wear hats!! I still have lots to share but the weather is so nice...Halle, Abby, and I are going to the park!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
OH NO!!! I am SO sorry you lost all your pictures...I was so excited to check your blog for pics...and bummed to find out you lost them. That is horrible! Love the girls cute little costumes! Gotta love girls and their dance recitals! Kylee's is at the end of May...she is super excited! :) LOVE LOVE that you did a dance with them...I miss dancing so much...how fun!! hope you guys are doing good...MISS YOU!
Oh Chris...I feel so bad that you lost all of those pictures! These cameras are too complicated these days. The girls are so pretty, and I'm sure they knocked everyones socks off! Shannon said it was fabulous.
Oh no...I didn't know it was Halle with the costume malfunction! I'm glad she wasn't too traumatized! Your dance looked great too. Sorry bout the pics :(
Oh MAN I can't believe you lost all your pictures - that is soo soo sad. Seriously, I bet you wanted to cry and throw the camera out the window all at the same time.
WAY TO GO HAL for not missin' a beat. That is what you call a professional!
I think you should do it next year what a fun thing for the 3 of you. And just put your request in for no hats! (your so funny)
Post a Comment