Thursday, April 23, 2009

It's that time of year again..

dance recital! The theme this year is "Our Time To Shine"! The girls have done great and have had a great year! It goes by so fast! Now we have two nights of make~up, hairsrpay, and glitter!

lj jn

and the girls and I had our picture taken together for the mother~daughter dance! It was alot of fun and we'll probably do it again next year! But of all the years they have done mother~daughter, this year they wear hats...I am not a hat person...I look ridiculous in a hat...I have big hair and like my hair big...I was somewhat devestated when we found out we were wearing hats...but I got over it ;) lm

John is coming to dress rehearsal tomorrow night cause he has to work Saturday! Poor guy has at least 13 more years of these recitals to endure!! Justin takes his written and skills driving test tomorrow!! Cross your finger and piggies he passes! He's excited! Hannah joined the "Recycling Club" at school! She is now doing a play, ASL club {American Sign Language}, and now Recycle Club! Yes she's busy but is having fun! Jace is healing...he went to the doctor yesterday and has to were the cast till Sunday then start some physical therapy Tuesday! It's feeling better each day! And Halle got invited to a birthday party next Saturday but can't go cause we'll be in Lagoon ~ yes there were tears ~ so we made a play date for next Thursday and that made her happy! Off to make dinner and get things ready for recital! So thankful for...1)was able to get alot of cleaning done today 2) get my hair cut and colored tomorrow 3) shaved my legs today and can't wait to crawl into my bed tonight...nothing better than smooth legs on clean, cold sheets

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

love thie picture what a pretty sister and nieces I have. LOve you girls good luck this weekend.

Mandie said...

You all look beautiful. The girls look adorable and I love their little costums this year. I have to tell you that you look very nice and I think you look very cute in your little hat. Can't wait to see the dance. See ya tomarrow!

Jonna said...

l love your hat! Those are the cutest pictures ever....little models. Godd luck on the performances.

Janiel said...

I just saw the sign up on the Civic Center this morning and was thinking it would be fun to go and watch for a bit. Now that I "know" someone preforming, it would be even funner. P.S. I am not a hat person either so I feel your pain!

Adrienne said...

oh, I think it's great you are dancing with your girls. I've been secretly grateful I haven't had to do that yet...I'm not much of a hip-hopper...so I promise I won't be laughing...just in awe! Cute pics!

Shelly Elizondo said...

So cute! You look great in your hats. I love the girls costumes. Good Luck Tonight!!
Shelly

Jolene said...

Hey there, brave woman. I see no problem with you wearing a hat either. You all are lookin' pretty dang cute. It's so cool that you are dancing again. As I drove past the Civic last night, I saw all of the cars and I thought of you. Hope you had fun. You rock!
Jolene