KTM, Tiger Woods, Oakley, Fox, Trout Bums, Alpine Star, Kicker, STI {Subaru car}, his initials, and some doodling. He got an A! He took the rest of his finals today and can you believe the last day of school is tomorrow? CRAZY!! Went and stocked up at the Wonder Bread Store with Twinkies, Ding Dongs, fruit pies, and bread {my kids always resort to toast with freezer jam for a quick snack, so we need plenty of bread}! Off to take Halle to t-ball...her is so excited!! So thankful for...1) Jace will be home tomorrow, he's been at science camp, miss him 2) last day of school is tomorrow 3) getting ready for a garage sale, my basement is CLEAN!!
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Justin's art final...
Justin really likes to draw and doodle. He had an art final yesterday and I thought it turned out pretty cool. These are a few of the things he likes...
KTM, Tiger Woods, Oakley, Fox, Trout Bums, Alpine Star, Kicker, STI {Subaru car}, his initials, and some doodling. He got an A! He took the rest of his finals today and can you believe the last day of school is tomorrow? CRAZY!! Went and stocked up at the Wonder Bread Store with Twinkies, Ding Dongs, fruit pies, and bread {my kids always resort to toast with freezer jam for a quick snack, so we need plenty of bread}! Off to take Halle to t-ball...her is so excited!! So thankful for...1) Jace will be home tomorrow, he's been at science camp, miss him 2) last day of school is tomorrow 3) getting ready for a garage sale, my basement is CLEAN!!
KTM, Tiger Woods, Oakley, Fox, Trout Bums, Alpine Star, Kicker, STI {Subaru car}, his initials, and some doodling. He got an A! He took the rest of his finals today and can you believe the last day of school is tomorrow? CRAZY!! Went and stocked up at the Wonder Bread Store with Twinkies, Ding Dongs, fruit pies, and bread {my kids always resort to toast with freezer jam for a quick snack, so we need plenty of bread}! Off to take Halle to t-ball...her is so excited!! So thankful for...1) Jace will be home tomorrow, he's been at science camp, miss him 2) last day of school is tomorrow 3) getting ready for a garage sale, my basement is CLEAN!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
That is awesome.... he is one talented kid!
put a fruit pie in the fridge for me...I'll be right over.
(good work on the art final too!)
Way to go Justin! Love his art. You know I kinda like art myself. This is really cool (although I'm not cool enough to actually know what most of that stuff is, yes I'm out of the loop). Great idea to stock up at the Wonder Bread store. I've been wondering how I'm going to keep my Alexis fed this summer. She's ALWAYS hungry. You're so smart! We gotta get together!
Jolene
Justin you did an awesome job! Keep up the good work I think you are such a talented kid. Love ya tons!
Wow that drawing is great. What a talented kid! A garage sale, you are an ambitious woman, the thought of having one scares me!
What a talented guy! I can't draw a stick figure. Good luck on the garage sale.
Post a Comment