Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Oh what do you do in the summertime...

when all of your kids are home? Do you go with your brother with some money from mother and go golf a course of nine? Is that what yours do? So do mine!!
Oh what do you do in the summertime when all of your kids are home? Do you swim in the pool and learn all the rules so you can go down the slide?

Is that yours do? So do mine!

Oh what do you do in the summer time when all of your kids are home? Do they run and slide as you cheer from the side?

Is that what you do? So do I!

Oh what do you do in the summer time when your kids get bored? Do they dress up in clothes and put on a show??Is that what yours do? So do mine!

5 comments:

Jonna said...

oH MY gOSH.....Those are the cutest kids ever!! Loved that post...you are so clever.

Adrienne said...

well aren't you just creative with your song!! Summer is so fun...I can't believe those boys got all dressed up! Too funny.

Colette said...

Cute, cute song and check it out you even have a few pictures without the rain. Cute pictures of the kids, looks like you are finding lots to do. Keep enjoying your summer.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE it!! :) Super cute...and you make me laugh! You are too funny...what cute pics! We have been doing swimming lessons here too! Gotta love it! Hey...me and the girls are coming the whole week of the 4th...we would LOVE to see you and have the girls play. We are staying up at the cabin but want to go to the pool and what not! I will call you when we are there!! :) Carter's outfit is AWESOME! :)

Shayna said...

What the cutest post! I love the song... you are so talented! I just might have to steal that idea for a post. I have been running out of ideas lately to post. I just might start it being like a journal and expressing more thoughts and feelings and then do the occasional pictures of what we have done! I need an outlet.... but I am not sure if people will start getting bored of the thoughts that pop into my head!~~
What was that ramble all about! See ya in a couple of weeks!