making these...
went here...
stocked up on some summer reading. The girls picked out a few books and we are reading a series called "No Way Ballet ~ Stepping Out" together each night! I checked a few books out for Justin...one called "Supersonic Saints" by John Bytheway. It's about LDS pilots and some of their experiences and Jace is reading the "Rowan" series. I checked out "Teaching With Love & Logic", John always rolls his eyes when I read these "self-help" books ~I also went to Deseret Book and bought "The Five Love Languages." We truly each have our own "love language" and if we learn what each other's is, we can really "communicate"! I also want to read "My Sister's Keeper" but I don't know if I want to read it before or after I see the movie! I forget what a great little library we have right here in Shelley! Off to bed...have a busy week! The girls start swim lessons in the morning! I checked the weather forecast and it looks like we might have some warmer weather headin' our way! Keep your fingers and piggies crossed! Going to try some new recipes this week. I only post them after I try them so be on the lookout for those over at "Cooking Mama's." So thankful for...1) got a new calling in church today, should be fun 2) substituted in primary today...I miss primary 3) FINALLY got the gift card to my dear friend who won my giveaway!! We were going to meet for lunch, but life is just too crazy right now so I dropped it off at her house and she had this for me {I snatched this picture from her blog}...
She made this and filled it with Clodhoppers {which I have never had and but they were quite yummy}! She is amazingly talented in making cards and all sorts of cute things! And an amazing mom and wife...she started a backpack program at her daughters school for children who might not have food at home to eat over the weekend. So they send a backpack home with the children each weekend so they have some thing to eat! She is always thinking of others and I just think she's one of the greatest people I know! Thanks Jo....love ya!
stocked up on some summer reading. The girls picked out a few books and we are reading a series called "No Way Ballet ~ Stepping Out" together each night! I checked a few books out for Justin...one called "Supersonic Saints" by John Bytheway. It's about LDS pilots and some of their experiences and Jace is reading the "Rowan" series. I checked out "Teaching With Love & Logic", John always rolls his eyes when I read these "self-help" books ~I also went to Deseret Book and bought "The Five Love Languages." We truly each have our own "love language" and if we learn what each other's is, we can really "communicate"! I also want to read "My Sister's Keeper" but I don't know if I want to read it before or after I see the movie! I forget what a great little library we have right here in Shelley! Off to bed...have a busy week! The girls start swim lessons in the morning! I checked the weather forecast and it looks like we might have some warmer weather headin' our way! Keep your fingers and piggies crossed! Going to try some new recipes this week. I only post them after I try them so be on the lookout for those over at "Cooking Mama's." So thankful for...1) got a new calling in church today, should be fun 2) substituted in primary today...I miss primary 3) FINALLY got the gift card to my dear friend who won my giveaway!! We were going to meet for lunch, but life is just too crazy right now so I dropped it off at her house and she had this for me {I snatched this picture from her blog}...
4 comments:
My goodness! Your so sweet. It was nice to get to see you Saturday (even if I was a mess and so was my house, talk about Keeping it Real!). My family loves the 4th of July treasures. Thanks so much. Love you.
Jolene
I like reading the love logic and love languages. I think they are so interesting. Hope the sun shines for swimming lessons! I'm coming over for a cookie....they look sooo good!
Love reading your blog! I've been trying to call you, because I've got 2 VT appointments set for Wednesday. We are packing our lunches and having lunch with Diana at Noon and seeing Vickie at 1pm. I'm still trying to get Julie. Please call me so I know you got this message. I have a new phone number. It is 360-0481. I'm looking forward to hearing from you.
Yum, those cookies look so good. With this weather lately a good book and a cookie sound great!! There are sunny skies today but I don't know if it will last.
Post a Comment