Friday, October 23, 2009

Gosh..

I just don't know where to start!! I have been awful about keeping up my "journaling", but I have been trying to keep up with everything going on around here!! I survived a case of the swine flu, as well as Jace and Halle ~ who I think had it but they were never tested, with no major complications! Which I am very grateful for especially after hearing some of the awful things that have happened! I still don't think I'll get my kids the vaccine though! Too new and just don't "feel right" about it!! I don't know though...it's hard to make a informed decision with the news blowing things outta proportion and some saying get it some saying don't get it...I guess I just gotta go with my "intuition" and pray it's the right choice!! Well with that outta the way, we've had a lot going on like I said earlier!! First the Hermit Crab died...made it alot longer than we thought it would!! It had crawled out of it's shell and we had a bigger shell for it to crawl into but it just died! It was kinda gross lookin', like a little alien!! At the end of September Jace and Hannah did the Punt, Kick, and Pass competition at city park! Hannah decided at the last minute to do it and took first place {out of two} in the girls 10-11 age division! She got a first place ribbon. Proud of you Hannah Rae!! Jace too third and did great too! Football is all over and it was a great season for both boys!! Jace's team was 6-1 and ended up playing the other Shelley 7th grade team {there are two 7th grade teams} for the championship! The other team won but our team played awesome!! We just couldn't move the ball! Jace caught a nice 35 yard pass and a couple more passes! I was too nervous at the game and didn't even get the camera out!! Justin finished up last night! All the Shelley High School football teams are undefeated this year!! Justin played great also! He got a touchdown pass last night which of course I missed...but here's a few more from the game last night... Halle lost her first tooth!! It was loose for quite a while and was just drivin' me crazy hangin' there!! So I asked her if I could feel it...well a little pop, followed by a ear piercing scream, her tooth was out!! Just in time for Halloween, know I call her my little Jack-O-Lantern!!Hal and I went out to pick up John one night from the bus stop and I was lookin' at the pictures on my camera when Hal asked me to take her picture!! Well we decided to have a little fun...
Here's scared...
silly... very happy... silly again... smilin'... thinking... mad... kisses... now that's all she wants to do is pull and make faces for the camera!! I've also been busy with my other new addiction, making interchangeable watch bands!! Love these!! I've made on in almost every color, one for Halloween and Christmas, Hannah has one in every color, and we make Halle little bracelets since her just a little to little for watches!!
These are a few of the newest ones I've made for me {I have about 20}... Hannah's... and Halle's bracelets!! It's fun!! John has been busy with work! He has been working alot of overtime just to get ready for the holidays and for Justin's birthday! He still has time to shoot his bows and I love watching him through the kitchen window!! I just wanna run out there, tackle him to the ground, and go crazy all over him { I know...quit blogging about "stuff" like that, but I think the guy is HOT}!!!Well that's just a small fraction of what has happened since I last "journaled"!! We are getting ready for Halloween!! Halle is going to be a groovy chick, Hannah wants to be Dracula's wife {?} and you can now go to Hannah's blog and vote on what she should be for Halloween, and I don't know what the boys are going to do yet!! Jace starts basketball in the morning and in 2 days Justin turns 16!! I just can't wait till tomorrow night...we are giving him his birthday present to him a few days early and you won't believe what it is {SCREAM}!! He won't either!! I cry just thinkin' about him seein' it! We've been givin' him the run around and I hope it all works out!! But I can't believe it!! It seems like for me and John time has stood still, while our kids are just growing right before our eyes! Does that make sense? I cry at every little thing...when Halle lost her tooth, when the boys walk off the football field, when they all leave for school in the morning and I'm all alone in the car and come home to an empty house!! It's a "changing of a season" for John and I, it a good season, just that we aren't good with change!! So thankful for...1) my health... how come ya have to get really sick before you realize how good really feel 2) friends who make me laugh...I love to laugh 3) surprises...I hate being surprised but I LOVE surprising other people!!

3 comments:

thebinghamfamily said...

I love to see the updates on your blog. It is just so fun to read!! Thanks for coming last night & for the laughs. Have a good one!

Anonymous said...

it's about time!! :) just kidding...I have been horrible about blogging too!! So much going on!! :) Love the update though! I am glad you all got over the swine flu without too many complications! YUCK!! I hear about about them growing up...Kylee is going on her 4th loose tooth and it's killing me! Can't we just put them in a bubble and keep them young forever?! Cute pics of you and Halle...my girls LOVE the camera and use it whenever possible...I find the most random pictures of them, random objects, and never just one...A MILLION!! Lovin' your watch bands!! TOO CUTE! :) Well....now that I have wrote a novel in your comments...I will be done! :) Glad you all are well...see you in a couple weeks at the craft fair!! Take care!

Anonymous said...

Darling watches!! If you dont mind me asking... where do you get your cute beads? I have a hard time finding cute big beads.