to this kid...
my 10 lb. baby born, born on October 26th, 1993 at 6:02 p.m.! Who is now 6'4 and just full of it!! I love him more than he will ever know and am so proud of him! He is your typical teenager and seriously makes me think about startin' to drink at times but then he crawls into his bed at night and his size 13 feet are hangin' out the bottom, falls asleep, and my heart melts!! Every night I cry when I check on him {and my other babies} before I go to bed and see him asleep!! It was just yesterday when he would lay in our bed and would say..."mom, let's talk about it" and I would say "talk about what?" and then he would say..."TRUCKS" and we would talk about trucks! Or he would say "DEERS" or CANDY" and we would talk about it till he fell asleep!! I still like it when he crawls up on our bed, except the tables are turned and I tell him..."let's talk about it" and he says..."talk about what?" and I'll say "GIRLS" or "SCHOOL" and we talk till he gets a text or a call on his cell from one of his friends and then we're done!! Be back later with more fun! John and I surprised him Saturday with an early birthday present!! He loved it!! Want a hint? It has four wheels and a radio!!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Justin I love you so much you are such a good example to my boys may the only grow up and be such good boys like you. LOVE YOU SO MUCH HAPPY 16th.
Happy Birthday I hope you had the best day ever! You are such a great kid and I love you so much. Keep being the good example you are to everyone around you. I still need a ride in the YoJo or whatever you call it.
Happy Birthday I hope you had the best day ever! You are such a great kid and I love you so much. Keep being the good example you are to everyone around you. I still need a ride in the YoJo or whatever you call it.
In this picture he looks just like John. I thought it was him at first! Boy he is handsome!!!!
Post a Comment