Monday, December 28, 2009

Another "first" for Justin...

his first speeding {and better be last} speeding ticket! In his defense he could "see" the 50 mile speed limit sign so he thought that he was ok to accelerate to that speed! That and the cop who picked him up glares at him every time he walks into the auto parts store {cause it just couldn't be that he was doing 50 in a 35}! I just think he has some lead in his foot and needs some surgery to remove it! So he can't drive until he pays for the ticket and it's gonna be kinda hard to come up with $75.00 when ya don't have a job! He's going to go to court and contest it all on his own {I'll drive him there of course} so hopefully it won't raise our insurance! I've said it before and I'll say it again...we love the kid more than he will ever know but by he's turning his dad's beard gray and me a headache! I'm sure there's more to come!

3 comments:

Mandie said...

Relax! If it was the same cop that pulled me over for the exact same thing. Then I would have to say Justin was probably in the right. I just have to say I sit back and take noted. Because we will be there sooner that we think. Love ya!

Colette said...

Can I just say I can relate to this teenager thing. Love my Brodie to death but it is so difficult having them grow up isn't it!! Hang in there, or maybe I better give you my number and we can vent our frustrations out together!

Allison said...

Oh, the joys of growing up . . . I was caught going 78 in a 55 zone in college . . . I was on my parents black list for a while.

BTW - I LOVE the new look of your blog . . . LOVE IT!!!!!!