to my Grandma Fillmore!!
This is my grandparents...Ray and Nelda, at Christmas time!
Oh how I love this lady! I remember as a little girl driving over with my parents from Soda Springs and visiting! My favorite time was Christmas! She is the best cook, and immaculate housekeeper, a very classy dresser, a very classy lady, and she's funny! When John and I first got married we would go over to grandma's for Sunday dinners and she would cook a roast! And according to John, after 18 years of marriage, I still can't cook a roast as good as Grandma Fillmore! He loves her roasts! She was the best teacher ever and when we would come and visit I would go with her when she taught and I loved watching her teach! She would let me correct the papers and she taught me to read when I was three years old!! I love to read and I thank my Grandma Fillmore for that!! Happy Birthday Grandma!! We love you and grandpa so much!!
2 comments:
Such a good post Chris!! :) I called Grandma today and it made me sad to know she was sick on her bday..poor grandma!! Happy Birthday to the best grandma!! :) You are so lucky to be able to live so close...I miss being by family!
We do have the best grandma! I love her so much and have to agree she is a very classy lady. Someone I always look up to. Good Post!
Post a Comment