Saturday, February 6, 2010

An Ode to Halle from her mom...

A little dolly came to me so very distraught...
Asking why for her so many clothes I have bought?
I looked at her sweetly knowing why she was asking,
While all along a laugh I was masking!!
I asked the little girl if I should get rid of a few,
She let out a big sigh and said"I don't know what to do"!!
Her closet was empty and her drawers were too,
From playing fashion show and trying on an outfit or two!!
Now in the middle of her bedroom floor,
Lay stretchy pants, dresses, and shirts galore!
Throw in bracelets, necklaces, scarves, and hats,
Cause you can't have a fashion show without any of that!! Add all of your shoes and some of your mothers,
But when it's time to clean up, you'd rather hide under the covers!!
For making the mess is so much more fun,
Then cleaning it up when you're all done!!
So to make things easier when you play fashion show,
Is to tell your mom not to buy so many clothes!!
I just wish I had gotten a picture of Han and Hal playing fashion show this morning! They has clothes EVERYWHERE! The had even hung them in the living room on my shelf at their "boutique"! It kept them entertained for a good four hours but it took them a good eight to clean it up!! And it was sooo hard to hang everything back up and put everything away!! But they did it and they even changed their sheets and made their beds!!

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

What a poet! Isn't it crazy when they are having the most fun, the make the most messes. Thanks for all your comments yesterday...they made my day (and no..we didn't cut Braden's curls. I just have to wet and crunch it with mousse to make it curl)