to about 5 days ago to March 17th...St. Patrick's Day 2010!! May, June, and August are really the only months our family doesn't celebrate some kind of holiday, except birthdays, and I love celebrating them! When John and I were first married he thought I was crazy for celebrating Valentine's Day with little gifts for him and the kids and pink waffles and then St Patrick's rolled around and he really thought we were crazy with our all green dinner! But I told him that's what I grew up with and I wanted to do it for my kids and carry on those same fun traditions and hopefully they can share them with their families!! And now John looks forward to them each year now {except for the "colored food"...he still can't quit get over eating green potatoes}!!
St. Patrick's Day Dinner 2010...
Hamburger patties {somethings should not be turned green}, green mashed potatoes, green gravy, green beans,
lime green jello, and green sprite...

I know...not too appetizing to look at but it tastes just as yummy!! I had a terrible time finding the girls St. Patrick's Day shirts but finally found some at Target!! Everyone wore green as not to get pinched!! So a belated Happy St. Patrick's Day to all...
"For each petal on a shamrock,


I know...not too appetizing to look at but it tastes just as yummy!! I had a terrible time finding the girls St. Patrick's Day shirts but finally found some at Target!! Everyone wore green as not to get pinched!! So a belated Happy St. Patrick's Day to all...
"For each petal on a shamrock,this brings a wish your way~
Good health, good luck, and happiness,
for today and every day!!"
1 comment:
Oh...I love the green dinner. That punch is looking really good right now. What a fun Mom you are.
Post a Comment