actually started Thursday, the day before her birthday! She didn't have school Friday on her birthday so she got to celebrate it on Thursday with her class at school. She got to take treats ~ cheese and crackers, her favorite book ~ Purplicious, and wear her "Birthday Girl" shirt...
Friday morning she woke up to her family singing Happy Birthday and a house full of birthday decor! After getting dressed in her "Birthday Girl" shirt again and having breakfast...it was off to Party #1 at Leo's Pizza for a friend party with lots of playing, pizza, presents, and cupcakes!! It was her first friend party {sorry, but I am not a huge birthday party mom} but it all turned out great!! She had seven little friends there...Bailey Jimenez, J'Dynn Simpson, Shaylee Sadovich, Kaylin Carroll, Brielle Hawkes, Morgan Stanger, and Tinley Whittaker. They all got along great and had a fun time!



John took the day off ~ such a sweet daddy! Thank goodness he brought his wallet {which he usually doesn't when we go somewhere cause I usually have my purse}, but guess what I forgot....yep, my purse!!
Mandie, Jake, Steph, Carter, and Ryker joined us for pizza! Came home long enough for Halle to go through her presents and play for a bit, John to take a little cat nap, and me to frost the cupcakes for Party #2 with the family...

We made MORE chocolate cupcakes and root beer float ones {straw for decoration purpose only...I think Jake spent 10 minutes trying to suck through it}! We started the party at Red Robin {had two free kids meal certificates} with Grandma and Grandpa Carter, Blake, Shannon, and Oakleigh, Mandie, Mike, Austen, Tanner, Jake, Steph, Carson, Carter, Ryker, and Halle's "boyfriend", Justin's friend, Kabe! We were missing Mike and Braxton!! She loved when they came and sang to her and she had to wear the balloons around her ears!!
Then we headed back to our house for cupcakes, ice cream, and more presents...








{Jace came home from Red Robin and crawled right into bed with a sore throat! After everyone left I ran him to the doctor and he had strep throat!! Poor kid! But we got him a shot in the bum and he is feeling better this morning! Sorry about exposing everyone}! Halle took a two hour bath this morning {refilled the tub twice} with all her new Barbie Mermaid stuff!! Somethings about Halle...
* she LOVES chocolate ~ ANYTHING chocolate
* she calls cupcakes "pupcakes"
* she calls Gatorade "watergade"
* she loves going on long bike rides
* she hates cinnibuns in her hair
* she LOVES to play office and teacher
* she loves kindergarten and her teacher
* she is starting to read
* her favorite food is yogurt and tomatoes
*she loves orange juice
* she loves to help me cook
* loves to take long baths and play Barbie's
* HATES going to Idaho Falls when I have to run errands
*does not like to be covered up at night, kicks her covers off just minutes after I cover her up
* loves to sing and dance
* her getting good at saying her prayers at night and at dinner
* still gives me hugs and will cuddle with me
* really has a hard time finding things...like her shoes in the morning, her coat, she doesn't like to look for them either, she wants Hannah to find everything she needs
* is a chip girl ~ give her a bag of chips and Nickelodeon and her is a happy kid
* does not like to do chores...if I ask her to do something like get the clothes out of the dryer she is suddenly tired or her belly hurts
We love her so much and so happy she had a great day and that we were able to celebrate it with her friends and our family!! I just can't believe my baby...my last little chick, my Gene Bean, Hal, my dolly...is 6!!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Hal!!! She is such a cutie pie. I seriously think you made her day so special for her. I think your amazing!
Looks like one super fun birthday...with LOTS of celebrating!!! Fun, fun!
Post a Comment