Hannah has a "Hannah Montana" Build-a-Bear that has a little blond wig on it! Well, it started out with Halle trying it on and chasin' me down asking me to take her picture...
then Hannah...
then I decided to try it on...
then I had this grand idea and chased Jace down and had him try it on...
and we couldn't leave dad out...
Justin's picture is still on my SD card that decided to DIE! Grrrrr! It just locked up and I can not get it fixed!! I am pretty sure my SD card and camera and on it's last leg! So if I can get that fixed I will put Justin's on here!! So thankful for...1) my family lets me take funny pictures of them 2) none of us look good with short blond hair 3) John is going to rub my feet
2 comments:
THAT HILLARIOUS! Great laugh before I tuck myself into bed in hopes of a cough free night. You all look just amazing!
Thanks so much for offering to bring me chicken noodle soup...that has to be the sweetest gesture ever! You are such a great person, and I am so lucky to be a part of your life. You are just wonderful!!! THANKS
That is SOOOO funny!! I can't believe how much Hannah looks like you ...seriously takes me back:-)
Post a Comment